The new Global Product Placement Forecast 2020 is the 8th edition in PQ Media’s trailblazing Global Branded Entertainment Forecast Series and is recognized worldwide as the industry’s biennial performance benchmark. Since the launch of the original US Product Placement Forecast in 2005, PQ Media has remained the only provider of credible, consistent and actionable market intelligence covering the fast-growing business of product placement in media.
- Global Product Placement Grew for 10th Consecutive Year in 2019; COVID-19 Outbreak Halts Growth Streak in 2020, But Growth to Resume in 2021
- Global Product Placement Revenues Rose 14.5% in 2019 to $20.57 Billion; Projected to Decline 0.4% in 2020, But Post a 9.8% CAGR to $32.85B in 2024
- Global Product Placement Growth to Outpace Total Advertising & Marketing and Nominal GDP Growth by 6-9 Points in the 2020-2024 Period
- Product Placement in Television Represents 68.3% of Total Product Placement Revenues; Product Placement in Digital Media Fastest Growing Channel in Global in 2019, Up 20.9%
- United States is World’s Largest Product Placement Market by Total 2019 Revenues; Germany is Fastest Growing Market, Followed by the UK with US Ranking 8th
Read more: Global Product Placement Forecast 2020 | PQ Media® | Custom Media Research